Friday, March 21, 2014

So today I finally got my big box of michiyuki from Ichiroya! Ten michiyuki for $70 plus shipping. My friend got it for me for my birthday. I love them all! Feast your eyes:


One of these michiyuki had some of this thread removal art... in Spanish we call it "deshilar". I think it's really beautiful :)

I also got my autumn kimono. It is really stunning, better than I expected. 


I really like the combo with this fukuro obi but I worry that they don't go together... that the fukuro is too formal. Either way I do have the perfect Nagoya obi ordered already so it should be good. 

I still haven't gotten any of my packages from Shinei... :(

One other thing that I did yesterday was dye some old clothes. I spilled bleach on these pants and my hoodies were getting very drab and discolored. Also, I hated this beige shirt...


Oh, and lastly, here is a new obijime!

Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment