Monday, April 22, 2013

Hello, all! I've been home sick this last week so I haven't been up to much. But here's just an overview:

I made some pot pies. I thought at most I'd make two - I ended up making three, and barely having enough crust to get by!


I also dyed and ironed some more fabric for another two jubans, one for me and one for my sister. All of the other pieces are cut! and I decided to put some interfacing in those collars too.



Lastly I've dragged out an old project - my cathedral window quilt. I've been working on it off and on since I left for college, so it's been about... eight years in progress. Admittedly, I've gone entire years without picking it up. It's intimidating... it's wide enough to be king size and though I only have three 'rows' that's still well over 150 white squares and I don't know how many patches of colored cloth in the windows.




Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment