Friday, April 5, 2013

Introduction

So for my first post I'll introduce myself and share some of my interests with you! I live in Albuquerque and work in Tech Support which is okay most of the time. I've been married for three years. This is my amazing dog, Flaca, whom I found on the Rio Grande in Horizon, TX:



I like to write, cook, travel, dress up, eat, sew, crochet, work on my car and my motorcycle, make things out of wood, be outside and play the piano. I like to watch anime and read books for entertainment in my down time, and I also like to write long stories and fanfiction and listen to music. I enjoy video gaming occasionally - I like League of Legends and Halo 3 (still! LOL) and I MISS World of Warcraft T-T

I hate doing dishes and I'm horrible at growing things (but really good at killing plants xD) I hate trying to coordinate 'regular' clothes and I almost never wear makeup or carry a purse. I prefer a good pair of boots or running shoes to a snazzy looking pair of flats/heels/wedges/whatever any day.

I went to Boston University for two and a half years, majoring in Linguistics (didn't graduate). I speak English and Spanish, then (in order of fluency) Korean, Japanese and German. (My Japanese and German are pretty bad actually lol)

My birthday is in a month and I just started collecting kimono :) I already own  two Indian Sari (one is polyester and the other is dark red silk woven with golden threads - I'll take some pictures eventually) and one Korean Hanbok. I also own some Native American clothing (can't post pictures of that - sorry). I've got a decent amount of cosplay hanging out in my closets and drawers, and I have lots and lots of cosplay/sewing projects in my head... :D

Well, I guess that's it for introductions! I'll get to the more interesting stuff in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment