Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Today I made...

Today I made a nagajuban! I don't have another haneri so we are looking at a very floppy collar, but once i get the haneri and an eri shin in there it'll be even more awesome!

 
I am very tired... lol sorry.


 
The sleeves are supposed to be tacked together with a few stitches ten inches down the side, but I forgot. I will tack them down soon, just not right now xP




 
I didn't adjust the tension properly on the sleeves - in fact next time I will hem them by hand so that they are smooth and pretty. I'll try to press out the wrinkles, but I'm fairly sure it's a tension issue. Again, this was a test run, it just came out way better than I thought it would! I'll post a tutorial soon, but I wanted to show off now. :D
 
Laters!

1 comment:

  1. Good work, making one of those is on my to do list too... ;)

    ReplyDelete