Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Quilting and Kimono

Aaaand I'm quilting again this week! Adding more squares and tacking down those patches! :)


I'm really enjoying working on my quilt again! I've got a friend who just announced she's got a little one on the way! I was going to crochet her a blankie but what the heck, I'll try my hand at some real quilting (even if it's on a small scale!) I also actually have a baby blanket at home that's almost done being crocheted, all I need to do is attach the squares so that is also a possible gift :)

I'm also still working on those three juban - I finally have all of the material cut and I've sewn Liara's silk slees shut by hand. Everything else is machine work.


Anyway, that's my week in a nutshell! Next post will be a birthday post!

No comments:

Post a Comment